For over 40 years Lexicon has been recognized as the gold standard of digital reverb and effects processing and has continuously introduced leading edge technology for the audio industry. Lexicon has again rocked the audio industry with a complete collection of the finest reverb plug-ins available. The PCM Native Reverb Plug-In Bundle is the ultimate reverb plug-in for creating professional, inspirational mixes within popular DAWs like Pro Tools, Logic, and any other AAX, VST, Audio Unit, or RTAS compatible platform.
With all the flexibility you would expect from a native plug-in, this powerhouse Bundle delivers 7 legendary Lexicon reverbs with hundreds of the most versatile and finely-crafted studio presets, including recognizable classics from Lexicon’s immense library of sounds. Designed to bring the highest level of sonic quality and function to all your audio applications, the PCM Native Reverb Bundle will take center stage in your DAW.
PCM Native Reverb Plugins Bundle Includes
- Vintage Plate
- Random Hall
- Concert Hall
The PCM Native Reverb Bundle is also available as part of the PCM Total Bundle and the PCM hardware processors. “Whether you’re working on film, folk music, orchestra or pop, this is the perfect plug‑in bundle”—Sound on Sound “Amazing Sound. Easy to Use. Loads of expertly crafted presets. Lexicon has given us a classy software reverb that sounds just as good as its fabled hardware. 4.5/5 “—Music Radar “This is the reverb bundle to beat.”—EMusician “The bottom line here is that the PCM Native Reverb Plug-in Bundle looks and sounds like a PCM96 and worked instantly and flawlessly in my DAW…This may be the first time a high-end manufacturer has created a fully functional emulation of a top-selling hardware unit with no limitations.” —Audio Technology
- 7 legendary Lexicon Reverbs
- Hundreds of brilliantly crafted studio presets
- Multi-platform compatibility: Windows® XP, Vista, 7 – 10; Mac® OSX PowerPC 10.4 – 10.5 and Intel (32 & 64-bit) 10.8.5 – 10.12
- Formats that work seamlessly in any AAX, VST, Audio Unit, or RTAS compatible DAW
- Graphical real-time display illustrating the frequency stages of each algorithm
- Visual EQ section for easy adjustment of both early and late reflections
- Presets can be stored in a DAW independent format which allows custom presets to be transferred between any DAWs
- Full parameter control and automation
- Input and output meters for quick assessment of audio levels going to and from the reverb